Kick 2 Kick
Following specific AFL matches, Domain Stadium invites fans to enter the field of play to participate in a Kick 2 Kick with friends and family on the hallowed turf.
Kick 2 Kick will be scheduled after the following matches and is dependent on the weather and turf conditions. The Domain Stadium website, Facebook and Twitter pages will provide the most up to date information in this regard.
- Round 5 - West Coast v GWS Giants (Pre match Kick 2 Kick)
- Round 8 - Fremantle v North Melbourne
- Round 11 - West Coast v Essendon
- Round 13 - Fremantle v Collingwood
- Round 14 - Fremantle v Brisbane
- Round 17 - West Coast v Sydney
- Round 20 - Fremantle v West Coast
- Round 21 - West Coast v Western Bulldogs
Kick 2 Kick – How to Play
- After the game, once all players and officials have exited the playing arena, a second siren will sound indicating the start of Kick 2 Kick. At this point fans can enter the playing arena via the perimeter gates.
- Fans are to follow the instruction given by event staff and security at all times and are not permitted to enter the restricted zones including the centre square.
- Fans must exit the playing arena when the second siren sounds via the perimeter gates.
- Food and drink is not permitted at any time onto the playing arena.
- Enjoy the opportunity and look after others.
There are a variety of risks associated with participating in Kick 2 Kick. Fans are advised that they enter the playing arena and participate in Kick 2 Kick at their own risk.